- Lori (client) Angie's vision and enthusiasm are exceptional. She helped me get "unstuck" with my space and transform several rooms into spaces I love AND receive endless compliments on. I am super happy with the feel and the cohesiveness of each room - I highly recommend Compliment Design
- Amanda (client) Working with Angie exceeded all expectations. She was there to support me in creating my dream home, not steering me away from what I know I love, but encouraging me to step a bit outside the box on some of the details of my home. As a result, it is a perfect reflection of our family, but also more fresh, exciting and beautiful than it would have been had I gone it alone. Compliment Design will do as much or as little as you want...I loved the flexibility of saying "Ok, totally hold my hand on this room" or "I'm good here, will you just review my picks and let me know if any are off base?" Can't recommend them enough if you want to LOVE your space!
5 Star Reviews for Compliment Design
Reviews & Awards
5 Star Houzz Reviews
- Sara (client) Angie has a great eye for detail. She is able to think outside the box to make your space individual to your taste. Without her guidance I would have had a mishmash of decor, but Angie's ever committed searching found me some truly awesome items that really make my house pop.
- Michele (client) I am so impressed by all the extra detail I received with Compliment Design. I love all the new improvements to my home, and I couldn't ask for nicer and more creative designers!
- Laura (client) Compliment Design listened to our wishes and executed our style perfectly. They were a pleasure to work with and we are very happy with the finished look.
- Drew (colleague) Angie is top notch! My company makes custom furniture and have worked with Angie on many projects and I'm so lucky. Not only does she have an amazing design perspective but she is also easy to work with and very organized. I would recommend anyone who wants to set their home or business apart from the rest to Compliment Design
- Steph (client) Angie has great energy and can transform a room no matter the budget size. If it is paint, window treatments, or a full out remodel, Angie is wonderful. She will come to your home and in a few days send you a write up of ideas discussed and pricing. She will also work with helping you prioritize so it's not overwhelming.
- Virginia (client) Compliment Design transformed our home in minimal time. Angie is a great listener and gives excellent suggestions. Ultimately she executed what we truly wanted with smart logical suggestions. She is a pleasure to work with. I can't recommend Compliment Design enough.
- Katie (client) Angie was wonderful to work with, very professional and a lot of fun! She has amazing ideas and attention to detail as well as budget concerns. We love how our remodel turned out and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a gorgeous interior design.
- David (client) We could not have been happier with Compliment Design and the design services Angie provided for us. She was always there to answer our questions and provide her insight and expertise. She made the project fun and helped us achieve a cohesive design theme throughout the house that we absolutely love. This included unique furnishings and finishes that we would never have found on our own. We would recommend Angie and her company without reservation for any new construction or remodel design projects, however large or small. We came from a traditional home and wanted to do something contemporary for our new home. Angie was perfect for this project as she personally likes mid century modern design. I am certain that she could just as easily help clients with more traditional designs as well.
- TJ (client) You know that moment when you are on vacation, and you walk into the most beautiful hotel lobby or restaurant or home, and you are immediately in awe, and you think “dang, why can’t my own house look like this back home?” Hire Angie Graham! I assure you, when she is done, it will! She made my house one where when i walk in to this day, i still think “wait...I get to actually live here?!” Magazine stunning yet cozy livable. On top of her epic design skills, she is a blast to work with! You will quickly want to add her to every party invite just to have the chance to hang out with her. She’s witty and funny while being completely down to earth and so very easy to work with! I can’t wait to do so again. In the meantime, my Angie Graham magazine ready home awaits! Time to leap on the sofa, turn on some tunes, and relax. Thanks Angie!
- Emily (client) I loved the personal and professional design advice I received from Angie at Compliment Design. She had some amazing ideas for my new home that I would have never thought of (like my black wall!), and the best part is that she was able to find items and ideas that were reasonably priced. I am in love with my new home and can't thank Angie enough for her design eye and time. I would highly recommend Compliment Design to anyone moving into a new home or simply looking to freshen up their existing home.
- Jill (client) Angie is an amazing person and designer. She is so easy to work with, very flexible, and has a unique style and flair that some designers lack. I'd highly recommend her and I will use her again.
- Life Made Simple (colleague) Angie and I share many clients and she is great work with! She has a great eye for design that is unique and can bring to life a simple idea a client may have. She is responsive, professional and resourceful. Love working with her!
5 Star Thumbtack Reviews
- Thomas (client) This is the easiest review I will ever write. My place is stunning now that Angie designed it! I get compliments daily when people come over! On top of having the perfect eye, Angie truly got a sense of ME and what I wanted, she didn't come into the space to make it something she would love, but something she knew I would! Not to mention she is insanely fun as a human being, I found myself always excited when I knew I'd get to see her. I have hired her for 2 more phases now since she nailed the first one!
This is a no brainer, you want to work with Angie Graham!! Thank you thumbtack! You found me my designer for now and for the rest of time!
- Laura (client) Couldn't be more happy with hiring Compliment Design for my nursery project. Angie is very easy to work with- she is very creative with great consideration to budget and time. I am so excited to have wallpaper incorporated into the nursery. The space is whimsical, balanced and perfect for baby. Would definitely want to work with Compliment Design for our next project.
- Erik (client) Fantastic service, design that is attuned to preferred style, and collaboration to achieve the shared goal - a welcoming home!
- Alexxa (client) What I really needed was vision for our new house in the Wash Park area. After an initial call, Angie came over to walk through the space. I loved her creative ideas and approach. She made excellent recommendations for our new home and helped me think outside the box.
- Kate (client) Angie is talented, insightful and patient. Her "eye for design" is flawless and enviable. She's also super fun! If you're looking to make your home stand out from the crowd, call Angie!
- Shelly (client) Angie is "the best" of "the best". Her Innate sense of design combined with her passion for fun decor makes her the perfect designer for clients who want to add whimsy and joy. She is an organized power house and handles many facets with ease. Her ideas never fail to delight and amaze her clients, myself included.
On the cover and featured in Modern In Denver magazine, Fall 2014